Alright after all the hassle of just checking out two dealerships i took some time off from looking and just focused on saving money and browsing cars online..lol. And finally today i heard back from AAA about the insurance claim for my car. And great news!!! I'm pretty much gonna get what i paid for the car back. I was very surprised. So that was real uplifting today, and made me feel better. Lately i've just been sick and this kinda drop kicked that cold a bit..lol. So now as soon as i mail the title of my car tonight all I have to wait for the check to come in and I can start looking at cars. After i can get this car situation squared away next semester its back to school, which i really cant wait for. Anyway just thought id update a bit.
-Who? Rob Jones
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment