Wow I learned how to take a pc apart and put it back together within like a half an hour. It was quite insane seeing as it started out as just trying to install some bigger ram on my moms computer, the only thing was she had a work at home day and needed to use the computer for her job, so she steps out and I start to take the computer apart and after it's all taken apart she comes in the room and needs to use it right away for work, in such away that if she didn't have it soon she might have lost her job over it. So I snapped into action and randomly became like Macgyver out of nowhere fuse paper clips to hard drives and stuff. Ok that last part was a lie but it but hey it was interesting trying to do. But i also love that stuff.

Also the reason im so bored and probably even writing this is cause im waiting on these guys to finish up my basement ceiling and to finally go to sleep. I got off work and had to stay up for these guys to put in a nice ceiling to make the basement feel more finished. So probably fresh pics of the basement after i get everything put back together.
Who? Rob Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment