Wednesday, December 24, 2008

25 Movies and update info.

1. Pick 25 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB, find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions or checking my favorite movies. That's cheating and it ruins the fun

1.) Everybody can relax, I found the car. Needs some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end.How much? $4800. Also new rings, mufflers, a little wiring.

2.) "I'd take pleasure in guttin' you, boy. I'd take pleasure in guttin' you... boy." What is wrong with these people, huh? Mason? Don't you think there's a lot of, uh, a lot of anger flowing around this island? Kind of a pubescent volatility? Don't you think? A lotta angst, a lot of "I'm sixteen, I'm angry at my father" syndrome? I mean grow up! We're stuck on an island with a bunch of violence-for-pleasure-seeking psycophatic marines, SHAME-ON-THEM!

3.) Too close for missles, I'm switching to guns.

4.) You don't sound like you're from Oklahoma. I'm from Beaver. Well, we're all from beaver, ain't we?

5.) Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

6.) I like this job - I like it!

7.) As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he's talking about.

8.) Ever fired your gun in the air and yelled, 'Aaaaaaah?'

9.) Ha ha! You didn't count on my loyal army of prostitutes, did you?

10.) What is that ringing? Do I have a tumor?

11.) You got a nice suit at home or do you like coming to work everyday dressed like you're goin' to invade Poland?

12.) I'm a guy. You give me a two popsicle sticks and a rubber band and I'll find a way to fuck it like a filthy MacGyver!

13.) What are you doing? You promised me breakfast. Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

14.)There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party.

15.) It wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast.

16.) He owns Pan-Am. He owns Congress. He owns the Civil Aeronautics Board. But he does not own the sky.

17.) Excuse me, what, you don't have to hit me. Excuse me. What? I'm sweeping, you don't have to hit me with your whip. What do you have a horse outside, don't hit me with the whip please.

18.)We need a hero, couragous sacrificing people, setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero, people line up for 'em, cheer for them, scream their names, and years later tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who told them to HOLD ON a second longer. I believe theres a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble. And finally gets us to die with pride. Even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want most, even our dreams

19.) Ya know they always say if you live in one place long enough, you are that place.

20.) We were just killing time with those classes! One semester we took Criminology, for Christ's sakes. What the fuck were we training to be, Batman?

21.) I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party.

22.) This is called farming! You kids are gonna grow all sorts of things! Vegetable plants, pizza plants... Oh, it's good to be home!

23.) Germany has declared war on the Jones boys.

24.) Yeah, people have weird names nowadays. Once I pulled arrested this man-lady, and his legal first name was "Fuck". He was Vietnamese, so it was spelled "Ph," but still that's pretty jarring to see on a drivers license.

25.) I'd like to be cowboys from Arizona or pimps from Oakland but it's not Halloween. Grow up; Peter Pan, Count Chocula.



PS: A REAL update will be coming soo. Its just tought with the holiday and stuff. Alright Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: